skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Because I have Been Given Much
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
plywood, pots, food processor -found a home
I have a few planks of plywood, a few pots and pans and a food processor/blender that are not making the final cut to come on our move with us.
I can send you pictures if you are interested.
Julie Brown
juliebrown386@hotmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Sierra Ranch giving tree!
A place of sharing and giving. You can find what you need right in your very own community!
Have something you want to give?
Send me an email at
fleursdeparis@hotmail.com
. I'll be happy to post your item and find a new home for it.
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(70)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
▼
June
(9)
plywood, pots, food processor -found a home
found a home
Chair-found a home
Bread
Crib, crib bumper and sheets- Found a home!
Table still available
Needed: twin beds and mattresses - Found!
Children's books and VHS videos
Come get some Apricots - All gone--found homes!
►
May
(7)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(19)
►
2009
(105)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment