skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Because I have Been Given Much
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Bike-found a home
I have a bike I am sending to D.I. this weekend if anyone wants it. It is probably 14-15 years old. The brakes squeak but it works!! If you are interested let me know SOON!!
Melissa Nichols
honeybee85@juno.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the Sierra Ranch giving tree!
A place of sharing and giving. You can find what you need right in your very own community!
Have something you want to give?
Send me an email at
fleursdeparis@hotmail.com
. I'll be happy to post your item and find a new home for it.
Blog Archive
►
2010
(70)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(19)
▼
2009
(105)
▼
December
(11)
Bike-found a home
AIWA Stereo-found a home
Britax Car Seat
Printer
size 5-6 girls school uniforms
Concrete borders, Formula
18 in TV-found a home
Real Christmas tree-found a home!
Tall ladder needed for borrow--found!
Children's toys- Found a home
Christmas Tree Needed for Ward Party
►
November
(9)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment