I am making a run to Idaho with my pickup and trailer. I will be stopping by the Preparedness Store if anyone wants to place an order for food storage buckets or items equivalents in size or smaller. I called the Preparedness store, and you can look at their website and place your order over the phone and pay for it. Just mention Sierra ranch ward Las Vegas or Kristi Collins and they will put your order with the items I am picking up. Your order must be placed by 8/28/09. I will be bringing back the items after labor day. Please be sure and have them include your name and phone number with your order so I can call you when the items are here in Vegas. This is a great way to get food storage items and eliminate shipping costs.
Thanks and God bless,
Kristi Collins
702-580-4146
http://thepreparednessstore.com/shop/
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment