Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wanted: table and chairs for one night!

Brooks Gailey is in need of table and chairs. She writes:

I am putting together a dinner party in order to get to know some other Dental wives a little bit better. My dining table seats four, and is therefore, inadequate for the numbers that I am projecting. I have looked into renting a table and chairs, and it is relatively inexpensive, but the delivery of those items will be $60, making that an imaginary option.
What I am looking for (preferably) is a 6', round folding table and 10 chairs. I don't really know if anyone would have something like that, but I thought that it might be worth a shot. I promise that I will take fantastic care of all items entrusted to me, and only need them for one night. (September 4th).
Thanks.
-Brooks

Contact Brooks if interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment